Spiral heat exchangers provide high efficiency in a small footprint for high pressure . The heat exchanger consists of a tubular assembly inserted into a shell, where two paths are created for full counterflow heat transfer.
Up to 40% more efficient than a typical shell and tube heat exchanger
- Pressure ratings up to 5000 psi (345 bar)
- Temperature ratings up to 1000°F (540°C)
- Compact and lightweight
- Highly resistant to thermal and pressure shock
- Standard tube-side material is 316 Stainless Steel; shell-side is carbon steel; exotic materials available for both sides
- Bolted or welded shell construction
- ASME "U" stamp available
- Digester Heating
- Steam Condensers
- Gas Condensers
- Heat Recovery
- Pre- heating and Effluent Cooling
Click below to fill out a request for a quotation.
Heat Exchanger Inquiry Form